Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Just popping in to give a shameless plug.

Well it is my blog after all ;-)

LONG STORY - 
ENDED UP PULLING OUT OF THIS.
SOME NASTY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.



Not forgetting I'm off to the quilt show on Friday at the NEC in Birmingham with my buddy Sewcalled.


I'm ridiculously overexcited and already drooling over loads of yummy fabric from
here



Eternal Maker








such as these
Bear camp organic from Birch
Bear hike organic from Birch


and this


In the forest for Dashwood  Studios


Not forgetting Briar Rose (only just arrived in the UK)


Briar Rose by Heather Ross for Windham

And more lovelyness (yes it's a word!) from Birch Organics

Monkey Swing

Whale Watch
I'm sure there will be lots more to temp us from here too



And lots of others.

TTFN
Kate AKA The Literate Stitch